No boots on the ground, no mud, your survey straight on your PC
SMART SURVEY is a solution developed by a team of professional surveyors.
SMART SURVEY is an innovative way to get high-precision topography applying your professional skills on a three-dimensional model obtained either by photos captured via RPAS or through point cloud data collected by laser scanner or GIS files.
Not only photogrammetry, not only cartography, not just 3D models, but a REAL and accurate topography.
With SMART SURVEY you can create surveys on many hectares remaining on field less than an hour.
SMART SURVEY is a powerful photogrammetric software specifically designed for Surveyors that allow you to choose points and lines you want to include in your survey in the set-up process before running the job.
Volume computations, contour lines, profiles, road projects and much more are the results of few clicks of your mouse!
And in case your final requirements have changed amid an on-going project, you can adapt your results just by reopening the 3D point cloud and adding the revised details.
SMART SURVEY can also create surveys by using LASER SCAN or LIDAR files.
SMART SURVEY start screen shows the pictures of your flight. Pictures will be displayed into the Google Maps frame (they need GPS coordinates).
By using semi-automatic or manual functions you can select which picture you wish to use in order to cover exactly the area you need.
Here you can choose from three types of flights – photogrammetric, with tilted camera or a circular flight to a true 3D – and frame your survey in the coordinate system you want.
When you put your survey in your preferred coordinate system you refer to some known points, named Ground Control Points (GCP).
You just need to indicate GCP the first time, SMART SURVEY will take care of finding them in every picture and giving a very accurate positioning. Additionally you’ll get estimates on positioning errors, these points will be identified by the system with flags. A sophisticated calculation will indicate the accuracy of the relief and the reliability of the results.
SMART SURVEY makes an Orthomosaic out of your survey by rectifying and superimposing your pictures.
You can also export it indifferent formats like DWG, Kmz google earth, geotiff, shapefile, Jpg, and so on.
If required you can further improve the accuracy of your results by indicating new points for an aerial triangulation. SMART SURVEY will help you find them quickly in each picture.
The Orthomosaic is the first technical report representing the territory surveyed by the flight. It’s already in scale and it conforms accurately to the points spotted on the ground and their coordinate system.
In case you need to deliver it to your client, you can export it to other file formats.
Besides you can:
• Assign different colors based on altitude
• Quickly create and design your own technical drawings using the same commands as in 3D POINT CLOUD.
3D POINTS CLOUD
Here you can turn each pixel of the picture into a three-dimensional topographical point. You can now act like a surveyor on field and define points, measure distances, draw profiles, define contour maps, etc.
The system behaves like a GPS receiver in your hands selecting the points you want in your survey, both manually and automatically.
Just staying in front of your PC you will:
• Choose and measure DTM points excluding vegetation and other elements on the ground, automatically or by selection;
• Define breaklines in sudden changes in slope;
• Draw dressing elements as polygons to represent buildings, roads, fences, etc.;
• Indicate points where you want to build longitudinal profiles;
• Measure distances, areas, perimeters, etc.;
SMART SURVEY is a real topographic CAD where you can see automatically and in real time what you indicated in the Orthomosaic and / or in the Cloud.
Here you can complete your work issuing:
• SPOT HEIGHT MAPS
• a mathematical model of the relief in triangular and square mesh considering discontinuities
• contours with 8 possible different specifications
• a file DXF and / or DWG
• an elegant full report of your work
• an export of the cloud in different formats, STL for 3D printing included
• an export of the coordinate points as ASCII file to various formats, including the OFFSET mode.
Here all profiles indicated in the Orthomosaic and / or in the 3D Cloud will be automatically generated.
Besides you can complete and improve a profile by:
• Establishing title block and scales of representation
• Deleting, inserting, modifying heights, visually or numerically
• Print and/or Export all in DXF / DWG
A fascinating 3D visualization of DTMs created by you where you can view the terrain in different and closer to real ways.
It will also be possible to:
• Visualize curves in 3D
• Visualize the Orthomosaic in 3D
• Review the model by profile
• Calculate the volumes of a cut and fill precisely and in more ways: for a given plan, for an inclined plane, calculating a compensation plan between the cut and the fill, between two different models (quarries and landfills).